- Merchandise must be returned within 28 days.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Some items from Simply Moda ship with an attached security tag.
- Merchandise returned without the original security tag, or a damaged security tag, may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels. Shoe box fees are charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box, or without the original shoe box.
- Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your return.
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Login to your account, go to Orders History.
- Select the order from which you want to return an item.
- Select the product you wish to return by checking the box next to it.
- Give us a brief explanation about why you wish to make the return.
- Once complete click on Make an RMA slip.
We handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability and will send you the return instructions and a document to include with your package. Unauthorized returns may be refused or subject to additional charges.
- Returns must be shipped with a service that provides a tracking number and insurance as we cannot be responsible for delayed or lost packages.
- Mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of your package.
- Print and include the RMA document inside your package.
- Allow up to 5 business days of receiving the merchandise at the SIMPLY MODA warehouse to process the requested return.
- Your financial institution may take a few days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account.
Returns from the United States
We will provide you detailed return instructions once a return authorization has been requested. US returns must be shipped by USPS Postal Service. All returned goods should be declared as a "Return of Canadian Merchandise" on the customs declaration form. Failure to mark the customs declaration as "Return of Canadian Merchandise" may incurr fees that will be deducted from the return.
All returned merchandise should be declared as a "Return of Canadian Merchandise" on the customs declaration form. Without this important addition, the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees. Once a return authorization number has been requested, will will provide you with detailed return instructions.
Returned to Sender Package (RTS)
If your package is not successfully delivered and is sent back to Simply Moda by the courier, we will contact you to provide the option of reshipment or a refund of the merchandise. The original shipping fee is not refundable.